The ATI Model DDA416-XLR gives you four independent 1X4 AES/EBU Digital Audio Distribution Amplifiers, each one capable of handling AES3 audio with sample rates from 32 to 192 kHz. Operation of the unit is simple and straightforward, and it is housed in a rugged 2U rack mount enclosure. All audio connections are made directly to the unit’s rear panel XLR connectors and no special breakout cables are required.
The DDA416-XLR features flexible signal routing. Rear panel accessible DIP switches let you assign each bank of 4 outputs to any of the 4 inputs. This lets you configure the DDA as a Dual 1X8 or a 1X16. Other asymmetrical routing combinations, such as 1X4 plus 1X12, are also possible. Summary alarm LEDs indicate faults occurring on any input, regardless of the audio routing.
The ultra-low jitter performance of the DDA416-XLR makes it an exceptional performer in any critical audio application. It is ruggedly designed for years of professional service.
Features & Benefits:
- Accepts AES/EBU (AES3) inputs, including AES Surround such as Dolby E®
- 4 independent 1X4 AES/EBU Distribution Amplifiers
- 16 AES/EBU 110 Ohm XLR outputs
- All inputs and outputs transformer isolated
- Supports sample rates from 32 through 192 kHz
- Front panel fault indicators for all inputs
- Flexible signal routing system
- Quiet and cool internal linear power supply
- Attractive and rugged 2RU package
- All XLR connectors are on rear panel; no breakout cables required