DDA416/WC106 QUAD 1X4 AES/EBU DDA & 1X6 CLOCK DISTRIBUTION AMPLIFIER WITH ROUTABLE AUDIO
The ATI Model DDA416/WC106 is an integrated package containing four 1X4 AES/EBU Digital Audio Distribution Amplifiers and one 1X6 Clock Distribution Amplifier. Operation of the unit is simple and straightforward, and it is housed in a rugged 2U rack mount enclosure. All audio connections are made directly to the unit’s built-in XLR and BNC connectors, and no special breakout cables are required.
Signal routing is provided via rear panel accessible DIP switches to provide exceptional versatility. The front panel provides full status monitoring of all input signals, including displays for Input Sample Rate, Word Length, Digital Errors and Pro/Consumer mode. A unique Source Monitor & Control function allows front panel setup for input termination and input equalization. Input Fault displays are also provided, as is switchable Re-clocking on all AES/EBU inputs.
The DDA’s Clock Distribution Amplifier has both Input and Loop-thru outputs to allow downstream equipment to be fed from the input reference signal. When no downstream equipment is connected, the inputs should be terminated via the front panel Input Termination switch. Loop-through inputs are also provided for AES Sync sources.
Summary alarm LEDs indicate faults occurring on any input, regardless of the position of the Source Monitor selector.
A front panel lock switch protects all settings. The DDA retains all of its settings, even if power is removed.
Features & Benefits:
• Accepts AES3 and AES11 Word Clock inputs
• Independent Quad 1X4 AES/EBU Distribution
• Displays input sample rates of 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96,
176.4 and 192 kHz
• Full diagnostics for all inputs and operating conditions
• Loop-thru inputs for AES Sync and Word Clock
• Switchable input termination, individual for all inputs
• 6 isolated 75 Ohm BNC Word Clock outputs
• 16 isolated AES/EBU 110 Ohm XLR outputs
• Flexible signal routing system
• Switchable Input Re-clocking on all AES/EBU inputs
• Automatic Input Equalization for long input lines
• Front panel control locking system
• Quiet, internal linear power supply
• Attractive and rugged 2RU package
• No breakout cables required